Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Love this look using Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette

I've been watching a couple of makeup videos on YouTube by some of the makeup gurus out there and man...Hats off to these gurus! They put alot of effort in making those videos in the spirit of sharing!

Check this video out! Loveeee the look!. And I am such a sucker! I went ahead and ordered a Too Faced Smokey eye palette for myself :P *grins*


If you're in Malaysia, well, too bad. You can't find this product here. Well not that I know of. And Sephora is not in Malaysia (but in our neighbouring country, Singapore). So, like all the other deprived vain pots (like me) who wants to get stuff which they don't sell here in Malaysia, I went to this forum and ordered it from there. They have ongoing sprees and don't have to pay an arm & a leg for shipping charges and all because the host of the spree orders in bulk. Can't wait for my package to arrive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment