Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sigma Makeup Brushes

Lookie here! I've been waiting for the longesttttt time for this to arrive and finally, after close to 3 weeks, I heard the magical ring of my doorbell! I rushed to the door to see the postman personally delivering the package to me and the moment I saw what was in his hand, I just knew that it was the package that I've been waiting for!!!! Yes,it's my Sigma Makeup Brushes! I bought the Sigma Makeup Professiona Brushes Complete Kit because I heard sooo many good reviews about this Mac dupe brushes and just HAD to get it. I paid like USD 100 including international shipping to Malaysia and it it way cheaper than getting complete makeup brush set from MAC. Ok, so I haven't used them yet but I am already LOVING the brushes! They have nice long handles to them and has some weight to it which gives you a better control in handling the brush and the brushes are soooooo nice and soft!!!....and NOOooo... i am not a professional makeup artist or anything. Can't a girl own a nice set of makeup brushes? *grins*

My 4yo daughter was as excited as me when I gleefully opened the package. The feeling was synonymous to opening a Christmas pressie during Boxing Day! I opened the bubble-wrapped envelope and voila! Mama Mia!!!! Everything was packed in a see-through organza kinda drawstring bag.

The makeup brushes bag is in soft black synthetic material (almost leathery) and it's just so nice to hold it! It came with instructions on :
1. How to clean the makeup brushes
2. How to use each makeup brush
Anddddd...they sent a free gift which is a travel-size SS217 brush - which is great blending and crease brush.

Voila..when you open up the makeup brush roll, you can see that each brush is individually wrapped!




Annnyway, can't wait to use them! *happily scoots off *
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment