Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shopping Haunts blogs!

Here's a little about me....

I am thirty-something and a mother of 2 kids, living in Malaysia. Mother or not, thirty-something or not, I am just a girl. Who. Loves. To. Shop! Period :) During my pre-kids days, I took the time to update my wardrobe every so often, and also took time to shop around. Then wham-bam! 2 kids popped outta me and the next 4 years were spent on baby/kids/parenting and all that jazz. The first priority was to the kids and all and not much time was spent on my shopping escapades for the very obvious reasons!!! Then I realised...hey! My kids are 2 and 4...and I've got a long way to go right in terms of raising them and all and I still need to look good, still need to update my wardrobe (obviously) since oh-come on already!?! I can't fit into ALL my pre-pregger days' clothing - that's for sure! Hence I am consciously and actively looking out for new shopping haunts for all my jewelry, cosmetic and clothing. Right now, I am SOOOO into a make-up/cosmetic phase at the moment for the last 1 month! Let's see how long this'll last cause as of today, it has caused a huge hole in my pocket!

So stick around, enjoy! and I will share with you what I have bought and from where....and I would really love to hear from you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment