Monday, October 26, 2009

You know you're a makeup addict when....

...you dream about makeup/cosmetics!

I had the weirdest dream 2 nights ago. I dreamt that I washed my Sigma 239 eye shadow brush and then HORROR HORROR!! When it dried, the bristles were elongated and the bristles looked like a feather duster! Believe you me. That was one heck-of-a weird dream. It's probably because I started washing all my new Sigma brushes that day. Anyway, I did a research on how to wash makeup brushes and watched a few how-to vids on YouTube before washing my own. I was a bit relcutant to wash them at first because the bristles were so so so........perfect when new! and I was afraid that I may jinx it after the wash :P But anywayyyyyyssss....I washed them before use.

Here are a couple of vids I watched before washing my new set of brushes.





I used the MAC brush cleanser (as opposed to homemade brush cleaners)

No comments:

Post a Comment