Wednesday, October 28, 2009

you have mail!

After waiting for close to 3 weeks for my online purchases to arrive, I finally heard the glorious sound of my doorbell! and I just knew, that the postman was here to deliver my package :) Finally! Yay! So here's what I got :) Check it out!



All the products were individually bubble wrapped!. I like!


Here's what I got!



Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette AND the infamous Urban Decay EyeShadow Primer Potion. I've heard so many good reviews about this product and juuust HAD to get it and try it out for myself. I havent swatched the eye shadows yet cause they look all too perfect!!! Didn't want to ruin the nice thread-like surface on the eyeshadows!

Tadahhhh..this is how it looks like when you open the palette and there's also a mirror on the cover.

Next, I got Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol II



My lighting didn't give much justice to the eye shadow colors but they are really gorgeous! And the set also came with Urban Decay's infamous 24/7 Gilde On Pencil (eye liner) (which are soooo nice and creamy and easy to use) and a travel size eyesahdow Primer Potion. I could not, for the life of me wing out my eye liner using other pencil eye liners but it's effortless when using Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner.

I've heard sooo much about NARS Blush in Orgasm and thought I check it out myself. Haven't used it yet. Haven't swatched it yet. I wanna admire it first without swatching it for now :)

And lastly, I got a little freebie - which is an Urban Decay lipstick. My 4yo daughter saw me opening this lippie and immediately dried her lips with the back of her end, assuming that I would apply it on her lips- which I did after seeing her enthusiasm! It glided on smoothly onto her lips, it's very pigmented and creamy.

Unfortunately Urban Decay does not exist in Malaysia. They have these at Sephora and the nearest Sephora is at Singapore. If any of you Malaysians still want to get these stuff, you can check out the sprees here. I can't stay away from that forum.
I still have somemore makeup stuff which I am expecting to arrive in the next 2-3 weeks. Can't wait!!!
All right then! Can't wait to use all those products!
Here is a video review of the Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol II palette I found on YouTube. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment